Ted Dibiase Sr Issues Statement On Ted Dibiase Jr’s Arrest


 Former WWE star Ted Dibiase jr was arrested last Thursday with charges of stealing a million dollars of federal funds for needy families.                                                               Dibiase’s father, WWE Hall of Famer Ted Dibiase sr issued a statement on the arrest, as well as apologizing for an «  untimely post «  on his account.  It read :                                       «  I’d like to personally issue an apology  for an untimely post that was published through my social media channels earlier today.               As you know I try to share nostalgic memories from my wrestling career as a way for fans to revisit their childhood memories. Since my time is limited due to travel requirements the posts are approve by me ahead of times and scheduled for a later date.                                    Our family is currently navigating a difficult season and while we cannot speak to these events publicly, we appreciate your prayers during this time.                                                  Please know that I truly appreciate the love and support from the fans ! You have been appart of our family for more than 40 years, and for that I could never thank you enough. «                      

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Wrestlemania Angle Planned For WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony ?

Former WWE Superstar Gangrel Is Rumored To Be Part Of Edge’s Entrance At Wrestlemania 39

WWE Super Show Live Évent, White Plains NY Full Results