Goldberg Says WWE Owe Him A Retirement Match


 WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg hasn’t wrestle a match for over a year now, since not been able to defeat Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at the Elimination Chamber Premium Live Évent in Saudi Arabia on February 19th 2022.                                       During an interview with Sports Illustrated Goldberg said WWE owes him a retirement match.                                                                    « You never say never, especially in wrestling, that’s all I can say and they owe me one, I made a deal with the devil and I did my job, they owe me a retirement match.                         At the end of the day, at 56 it’s not something where I’m sitting by the phone waiting for a call, I got a few ideas on how to do it on my own, possibly in Israél, so never say never «    Goldberg has lost 4 of his 5 last matches in WWE, his last win happened  when he defeated Bobby Lashley in a No Holds Barred match at Crown Jewel 2021. 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Wrestlemania Angle Planned For WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony ?

Former WWE Superstar Gangrel Is Rumored To Be Part Of Edge’s Entrance At Wrestlemania 39

WWE Super Show Live Évent, White Plains NY Full Results