Cody Rhodes Talk About His Performance At HIAC 2022

 

Ahead of the match the American nightmare had suffered a torn right pectoral muscle which was exacerbated when Seth Rollins attacked him the night after HELL in a CELL 2022.  Cody recently sat with Logan Paul on his IMPAULSIVE podcast and discussed about the conversation he had with Vince McMahon before the HELL in a CELL match.           «  I wasnt going to have it any other way, I had to have the match at least, the medical exam was simple, it was completely torn, there was nothing more that could’ve happened.  Vince knew I wasn’t going to take «  no «  I had a great conversation with him and he was clear about it a as he told me «  Hey man, if you’re struggle out there we’ll have to call it «  Rhodes also explained that the referee checked on him several times throughout the match to ensure he was fine to continue.                      

«  I was just on Planet Z, shock puke you know the shock like when you feel you’re about to vomit ? When you break a home or whatever, I hit something front and tought «  nope «  then I sat right up «  Cody Rhodes’s performance that night was nothing short than legendary and on a personal note the most gutsy performance I have seen in over 30 years following the wrestling Bussiness. 


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Wrestlemania Angle Planned For WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony ?

Former WWE Superstar Gangrel Is Rumored To Be Part Of Edge’s Entrance At Wrestlemania 39

WWE Super Show Live Évent, White Plains NY Full Results